All general group fitness classes, and small group personal training can now be booked directly online (or on your phone), using PT Minder. You can download the PT Minder app to your Apple or Android phone.
- From the Available Classes, click on the class or group PT you would like to attend.
- Choose whether to purchase a membership or class package, or pay for a single, casual class.
- Click 'Buy' to view the details of the package you want.
- Review the details of the package, then click 'Buy Package'.
- Enter your payment details to confirm your booking (secure processing via PayPal, or Stripe).
Choose the group training package that best suits your budget and fitness needs and join today! All subscriptions and passes are valid for MY classes at the gym in Guildford and at Castlemaine Fitness. Please ensure you read the conditions at the bottom of this page.
10 Class Pass
The 10 session casual pass is for those who would like to participate when it is most convenient for them or who have inconsistent working hours or who travel for work. It is also an option for those who want to supplement other training.
There are no refunds on casual passes, but you may transfer your package to another person if you're unable to use the sessions you've purchased.
Pass is valid for 12 weeks from date of purchase. Any unused sessions are forfeited after this time.
Two classes per week
If you're short on time, but know it's time you made time to boost your health and fitness, this option is for you. Two sessions per week, and other incidental movement and activity on a consistent basis, is a good foundation if you're starting a new fitness program, or you're doing other daily exercise like jogging or cycling.
This is a subscription package and your account will be debited $25 weekly, via PayPal.
Three classes per week
This option is for you if you're ready to make real change and want fast results. You'll notice a big boost in your energy and fitness levels and enjoy improved sleep quality. Three sessions per week is the most popular option people generally choose when investing in group fitness packages and is highly recommended.
This is a subscription package and your account will be debited $31.50 weekly, via PayPal.
Unlimited classes per week
Unlimited group sessions per week, for those who want to supplement other sports or exercise programs, or to improve or fast track current health and fitness goals.
This is a subscription package and your account will be debited $36.50 weekly, via PayPal.
This is a structured ten week course that starts on 21 June. A 45 minute low impact class focusing on building and strengthening the core muscles, abs, glutes, and hips. The aim is to learn how to activate the muscles you want, when you want, create stability, ease of movement and build a strong foundation for your body. More information is available here.
Once your initial payment has been processed, you'll be sent your welcome email with:
- enrollment and health check forms,
- standard cancellation policy
- credit card authorisation form for monthly payments (in advance), if applicable.
Group Fitness Terms
- Payments for my classes and personal training at Castlemaine Fitness are to be made directly to me.
- Subscription packages are debited weekly, via PayPal.
- The 10 class pass is valid for 12 weeks from date of purchase. Any unused sessions are forfeited after this time.
- There are no refunds on casual passes, but you may transfer your package to another person if you're unable to use the sessions you've purchased.
- You must book into your class in advance, as class numbers are capped.
- Payment must be made prior to commencing your first class.
- Casual sessions are $15 and must be paid for before your class starts.
- All bookings are tentative and not guaranteed until payment is made.
- The Core Foundations program is separate from regular group fitness and is not included in group fitness packages.
- Ensure I have your correct phone number and email address prior to commencing your first class.
Contact me about outdoor or in-home private training, or private group sessions.
Note: Please understand I cannot allow anyone to come to classes and "pay next week". This is my how I earn my income and I need to pay rent and buy groceries just like you. I can accept payments via credit card, cash, or bank transfer, so there's a convenient option for everyone.