The days are getting shorter, colder and darker, and it's that time of year when you're thinking about staying inside more, keeping rugged up and warm. It's also that time of year when you know you need to keep moving, and you want to feel good when the weather is not that great, and keep up your activity so you don't feel like you want to start to hide behind heavy winter clothes.
The more you move, the healthier and happier you'll feel!
Let's get you started today!
All group fitness sessions will cater to any fitness level. Click the link to the timetable for session times.
Group Training Details
All group classes will be capped at a maximum of 16 people per session.
- This allows you to get the attention you deserve and assistance when necessary. It also means you receive support, encouragement and motivation from your fellow group members, making group training an ideal option for those who sometimes need a little extra boost.
- Each session will begin with a warm up routine or activity and will include explanations and demonstrations of each exercise to ensure you're performing them safely and effectively to get the most out of your workout.
- As sessions are mostly conducted outdoors, there may be a need to modify session types from time to time. For example, there will be no running, jumping, skipping etc on wet ground, to minimise risk of injury after or during rain. Instead, those sessions will be more strength and core based.
- On extreme heat days, training will be moved to shaded areas, different times, or cancelled, to minimise the risk of heat related illnesses.
Once your initial payment has been processed, you'll be sent your welcome email with:
- enrollment and health check forms,
- standard cancellation policy
- credit card authorisation form for monthly payments (in advance)
Contact me about outdoor or in-home private training, or private group sessions.