When you're sitting in traffic feeling more calm, or not being so agitated by other public transport users, you'll be glad you joined!
5 Minute Fitness provides customised fitness solutions for men and women of all fitness levels, including specific post natal rehabilitation and trek preparation.
AUGUST EVENT Fun, Fitness & Fire
Do you relate to any of these feelings?
- "I'm too embarrassed to go to a gym."
- "I don't have enough time with kids and work."
- "I can't afford a long gym membership."
- Do you find regular gyms intimidating?
- Do you feel embarrassed if you have to ask how to use the equipment?
- You don't like exercising when you feel like everybody is watching you.
- You want to feel like your trainer understands you.
Are these things important to you?
- Would more energy help you get through your work day?
- What if you slept more soundly and woke less in the night?
- Do you want to be able to concentrate more and reduce 'brain fog'?
- Do you want to look better in your jeans?
- Are you sick of that 'just too tight' feeling in your clothes?
- Do you want to stop avoiding holiday photos?
- Do you want the hassle taken out of exercise planning?
- Would you like support and encouragement every step of the way?
If you answered YES to any of these, then you need to join 5 Minute Fitness.
Face life with more energy, better quality sleep and have a more calm attitude by joining a group fitness class or personal training.
Exercise can relieve stress and tension as well as making you more confident and more productive at work. Yes, I know there are plenty of excuses you could come up with to not join.
Let me guess; you're too tired, you don't have time, you don't have the energy, the kids, the partner, the job, the weather... the list goes on.
BUT those are not excuses not to exercise, they are the REASONS to get out and exercise.
* sleep better,
* have more energy,
* be more productive,
* be happier,
* be more confident,
* be more social,
* be healthier.
Be a part of a group like this...
...and feel less stress in this group.